The Arbor 37" Axis Solstice is a carving and cruising longboard. Pressed from 7 plies of Canadian maple, it measures 37" long and 8.375" wide. The symmetrical shape has wheel cutouts to reduce the chance of wheel bite. The drop through platform has flex, camber, and radial concave for push comfort. The 37" Axis Solstice is slightly shorter and more narrow than its "bigger brother" the Arbor Axis 40". Performance is not affected by the smaller size. This board is perfect for riders who want a similar ride and feel as the Axis 40" in a smaller form factor.
Premium Palisander Wood Finish Ply
A snowboard-inspired drop-through for easy around town cruising, relaxed commutes, and mellow downhill.
A PORTION OF ALL SOLSTICE COLLECTION SALES BENEFIT BOARDING FOR BREAST CANCER (B4BC)
MATERIALS & COMPONENTS
- 7 Ply Canadian Hardrock Maple with a Premium Palisander Wood Finish Ply
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
- Paris Reverse 50° 180mm
- Arbor Easyrider Series - Outlook
- Designed for carving and cruising
- Larger shape increases rolling speed
- Size: 69mm // Durometer: 78A
- Contact Patch: 44.0mm // Offset: 0.0mm
- Momentum Core: Dampens bumpy rides
- Venice Formula: Soft and grippy
- ABEC 7 Bearings with Spacers
- Recycled Glass Re-Grit
L: 37.00" | W: 8.375" | WB: 27.50"
Function: Carve, Cruise
Completes: The Longboard Store orders all Longboard completes with the manufacturer's recommended high-end components. This ensures all Longboards perform as intended by the manufacturer and that each component complements the performance and geometry of each shaped Longboard. Manufacturers reserve the right to substitute components on their Longboard Completes without notice which may alter the descriptions above.
Warranty: Selecting Longboard completes with certified manufacturer's components preserves your manufacturer's warranties and ensures that your Longboard performs to the highest level of performance and durability.
- Drop Through