The Arbor 37" Axis is a snowboard-inspired drop-through designed for easy around town cruising, relaxed commutes and mellow downhill. Pressed from 8 plies of maple with a deep grain Red Gum topsheet, it measures 37" long and 8.375" wide. The symmetrical shape has wheel cutouts to reduce the chance of wheel bite. The drop through platform has flex, camber, and radial concave for push comfort and support. All Arbor completes come with high quality name brand components approved by Arbor and covered by the Arbor warranty. This is a NEW 2022 longboard!
MATERIALS & COMPONENTS
- 7 Ply Canadian Hardrock Maple with a Premium Palisander Wood Top & Bottom Finish Ply
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
- Paris Reverse 50° 180mm
- Arbor Easyrider Series - Outlook
- Designed for carving and cruising
- Larger shape increases rolling speed
- Size: 69mm // Durometer: 78A
- Contact Patch: 44.0mm // Offset: 0.0mm
- Momentum Core: Dampens bumpy rides
- Venice Formula: Soft and grippy
- ABEC 5 Bearings with Spacers
- Recycled Glass Re-Grit
Function: Carve, Cruise
Features: Camber, Drop Through, Flex, Wheel Cutouts, Radial Concave, Symmetrical
Completes: The Longboard Store orders all Longboard completes with the manufacturer's recommended high-end components. This ensures all Longboards perform as intended by the manufacturer and that each component complements the performance and geometry of each shaped Longboard. Manufacturers reserve the right to substitute components on their Longboard Completes without notice which may alter the descriptions above.
Warranty: Selecting Longboard completes with certified manufacturer's components preserves your manufacturer's warranties and ensures your Longboard performs to the highest level of performance and durability.
- Drop Through